Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OMG, Four Days!! And, a note on sponsoring.

Lilypie


Four days. FOUR DAYS! How am I going to get all the rest of my stuff done before then?

Who am I kidding? I always manage. And I'm so excited, it's really hard not to bubble over and tell everyone exactly what we're planning!

Some folks have noted that the Pledge link in the right sidebar is confusing, and they can't figure out how to make a pledge.

Let me try to clear that up.

In order to pledge via Blogathon, first you need to register for a Blogathon.org account. Don't worry, they're not going to spam you! The privacy policy promises, and as a veteran Blogathonner, so do I!

Once you register, you can sponsor this blog. AND! This is just a pledge. You don't have to fork over the money today!

A few days after the conclusion of the event, Blogathon.org will send you a reminder e-mail that the event is over, and it's time to fulfill your pledge. The e-mail will include a link directly to the NKF's donation page. About thirty days later, you'll receive one more e-mail, asking you to fulfill your pledge, if you haven't already.

And that's it! No pesty mailing list, no "news from Blogathon.org", nothing ridiculous like that!

Hope that clears things up! See you Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. *Waves*

    Hi, I'm Lindsey and I'm your monitor for the Blogathon! Good luck!
    You can reach me here as kteachone on Twitter, kteachone@gmail.com, or fuzzy_on_details on Yahoo messenger. Let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete