Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nearly there!


Just five hours to go! And in 19 hours, I've gotten a lot accomplished:

-- Interesting breakfast (it was really tasty!)
-- Twelve course meal, two posts per recipe to allow for proper prep and cooking.
-- Cheerful, happy nattering as people came and went today, sampling whatever dishes were ready to try.
-- Cheerful, happy nattering from my Kitchen Crew
-- Ridiculous trivia.
-- Happy nostalgia, thanks to YouTube. I'm so happy I can still see my old favorites, even though they've all passed on.
-- Wrangled the Monsters into cleaning the kitchen!
-- Thus far have raised $823 for a cause near and dear to my heart.

Everyone who has contributed - either with money, linking, commenting - you're all fantastic, and I appreciate every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment