Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jeff Smith Cooks with Firefighters

When Alexander was just a wee little Monster, there were three things he loved more than anything in the world: Sesame Street's Elmo, Firemen, and Jeff Smith, The Frugal Gourmet.

I managed to find two of those in one place! Well, two, but it's one show.





We often poke Alex about his childhood obsession with "The Froogie", and we're pretty sure that's what drew him to the Culinary Arts - he would sulk mightily if he didn't get to watch his favorite chef!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! The Frugal Gourmet was on either right before or right after Seasame Street (I don't remember!) and when I was a little girl and used to come home for lunch, we'd get to watch like 10 minutes of it! It is how I learned the word "frugal."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss The Frugal Gourmet.

    ReplyDelete